Monday, February 25, 2008


Aunt Jennette and Brian chillin underneath a willow tree.
Leaving the rose garden.


I guess I need to figure out how to rotate pictures. There were amazing statues spread out across the gardens.This one was found in the rose garden. The park was closing so I didn't get a chance to read the story behind it. I just saw that it was a lady and a little boy down by her side.


Oops Little Brian is not looking up but this is in the Japanese Garden.

Leaving the the Japanese Garden (to the left) and entering the rose garden. Pictures just don't do it justice.
This is taken place in January. I hope to go back in June. Happy Birthday to Me and Little B!!

Pausing to say Hello to Mr. Koi fish in the Japanese Garden. The water is not usually so murky. It was because of the massive amount of rain the day before. I'm learning as I go how to post pictures so sorry for any confusion. Thanks for bearing with me.




Children's Garden. If you look carefully to the left you can see a giraffe watching us. The weather was perfect.
Clean wet fun. Water shoots up from the clay pots. Brian was mesmerized.
The vibrating fountain.










I'm learning how to post pictures by picking random pictures and crossing my fingers hoping they'll turn up. Here is little Brian in the Children's Garden at the Huntington Beach Library in CA. He had a great time playing in the fountains. The Chinese garden was going to be opened on Chinese New Year. I really hope to see it. I was shocked to see how gorgeous the gardens were even though it was winter. My sister Jennette went with me.

0 comments: