We had a nice lunch at Olive Garden for our good friend Jen. She is due in 17 days with Baby #7.
While we waited for food I passed out a game where they had to think of which attributes Mom and Dad thought baby would have. It was a game that my sil did for my shower so I knew it'd be good.
We also had a diaper raffle. If you brought diapers or wipes your name was entered into a raffle and you could win prizes.

Lovely ladies.

Sharon and I are not pictured cuz we sat in front of a window causing the picture not to come out.
Here's the cake that Holly made in the previous post. I didn't have the heart to cut it so I had Ashley do it. I know.. I'm weak.
Everyone was very generous. She won't be buying diapers/wipes anytime soon.

Lucas was a dream. I don't know how I got to be so lucky having two little angels. Lucas just hung out. He whimpered once but stopped when Sharon took him out of his carrier.
Lovely ladies.
Sharon and I are not pictured cuz we sat in front of a window causing the picture not to come out.
Lucas was a dream. I don't know how I got to be so lucky having two little angels. Lucas just hung out. He whimpered once but stopped when Sharon took him out of his carrier.

1 comments:
Wow! What a neat shower! Sounds like it went so well :).
Post a Comment