Thursday, February 26, 2009

Park outing with our new Double Stroller.

Today we spent a few hours at the park with some friends. Brian loves the park. I would stay with Lucas while Ashley helped him go up and down the steps and slides. Ashley brought some snacks and I brought rice krispie treats.
He loved walking and making the dry leaves crunch under his feet.

It was a fun group.




I was able to try out my new double stroller that my Sister in Law Lara and Cousin Steph gave me. I abosolutely love it. The top picture was when Lil B didn't want to walk anymore so he had a seat next to Normandy. He was ready for a nap. The sun would peak out from the clouds so the visor was a nice feature to have for Lucas. When Lil B wasnt riding in it it was a great diaper bag, sweatshirt, drink holder. It's a life saver. Thanks Lara and Steph!!!







2 comments:

Lara C. said...

I am so excited that you got it!!! And that the double stroller works for you. I hope it makes it easier to do things and go places.

Xoxo

GramsCookies said...

Do you need a special liciense to drive that thing? I'm sure you will like it more and more as time goes by.