Monday, June 15, 2009

Disneyland


























Skip down to the bottom of the post and start there.

There are a ton more pictures to post like the boys in their Mickey Ears, Grandpa and Lil B on the Dumbo ride, etc
Ones that we did get are us on the Pirates of the Carribean ride.
A family shot watching the parade.
A 3 Generation of Mitchells.
Little B falling asleep on Dad's head while waiting for the Peter Pan ride.
Lara, Jim, Dad and Mom with Lucas on the Jungle Cruise
Lucas amazed at the bubbles on the Finding Nemo ride.
I tried to post more but by the time I got them posted the laptop would loose connection.






















Things have slowed down. Family left and the boys and I stayed behind. I guess I still have boxes of stuff to go thru at my parents house. Jennette is now in the Army and getting settled in Texas. Joey (Joe) returned to Utah with the cat. Before Joey left he spent the day with the Mitchells and Costellos at Disneyland. Danny's friend Holly also came and it was a good thing cuz she knew Disneyland backwards and forwards.
Disneyland is fun but it's better and more magical with Family and Friends there.









We had a great time. The new ride for us was the Finding Nemo ride. While waiting in line Big Brian took Little B to watch the Jedi in Training show. It was cute when Little B hit the rock (kinda like a high 5) with one of the major villains. The ugly guy with the red and black face...










The boys did really well. No meltdowns. I realize the boys won't remember so I took a ton of pictures. Grandpa treated the boys to Mickey Ears and Jim and Lara bought Little B a light up Mickey toy. I've never been on the Tom Sawyers Steamboat ride or the Winnie the Pooh ride So there was some firsts. My Sis In Law and Holly found us perfect seats for the parade which got around to us right as we finished Small World. It was cool cuz it's been a long time since my Inlaws, Brian, and Joey went to Disneyland. Brian owed Dad a ride on Star Tours cuz I guess he backed out when he was little. I'm sure Little B recognized the Disney characters cuz we watch Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse almost every morning.

5 comments:

GramsCookies said...

WE had a great time with all of the family together...and will do it again...

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

The kids were AMAZINGLY well behaved. Lucas is such a quiet little baby! And I have to give all credit for the parade viewing spot to Lara, as I was running on auto-pilot by that point and just following the strollers. I remember something about a river boat ride after that...I'd been up since 6am that day. It was way past my nap time.

Lara C. said...

Next time we should go to Disney WORLD or go on the Disney Cruise. That would be sooo much fun. Maybe when the boys are older.

Holly, I think it was past everyone's nap time but we had fun anyways.

Mitchell4 said...

Amen to the naps and Disney Cruise has my vote.

Holly Michelle Chandler said...

Lara is right, we did have fun :-)