
This is just a small glimpse of what my friend Stacy can do. She is a very talented photographer and design artist. These are just a few of Brian's One Year old pictures. It was fun to look through them.
Okay so I had to go back and post a few more because there were so many precious ones to choose from.
Stacy has been really busy with shooting both family and wedding shots. If you would like Stacy for either photography or invitation design you can contact me. (She has no idea I'm posting this so hopefully I don't embarrass her) She is just so good to work with and listens to you and your ideas. She's great. You wont be disappointed.






2 comments:
:)
oh ... you posted my favorite one. i love the one with his arms crossed. it's hard to believe that that was over a year ago. seems like just yesterday.
Oh my goodness...he's not a baby anymore...where has the time gone..Stacy does great work..hope she got pics of Lucas... times a flying.
Post a Comment