Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk or Treat


Happy Trunk or Treating.
We got there late so I didn't have time to set up the lights and stuff. I was in such a hurry to get out of the house that I forgot our pumpkins. Oh well. There's always next year. There were some great costumes. ZZ Top, The cat in the Hat with thing 1 & thing 2. I wish I got pictures but I'm sure that they'll be posted on blogs that are linked to mine. We pulled in and poor LB didn't know what was going on. We didn't get a chance to practice saying Trick or Treat. He did say Thank you and hold out his bucket for candy. Maybe he'll have trick or treat down by Saturday. We'll work on it.
Things I learned tonight.
1. Get to the trunk or treat early to set up
2. Don't mess with a two year old and his candy.
3. Peter Pan can also be turned into Robin Hood.

2 comments:

GramsCookies said...

OHHH! They are so cute...no big Brian not you

the happy thomas family said...

i loved the boy's costumes... what a cute skunk and 'peter hood'!

and thanks for the mention... i am kind of glad that we opted for zz top this year...