Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween Fun




Aunt Lara and Uncle Jim took the boys to the city of Upland where I grew up to go Trick or Treating. These guys did awesome and were such good sports. I guess the car costumes were not the easiest costumes to take out and after a few houses Lucas was done hauling that thing around. One house in paticular had thing popping out and Lil B freaked. Super Auntie came to his rescue and swooped him up. I'm glad that they had a good time. I stayed home and made white chocolate candy corn cookies. They were a complete mess because the melted candy corn kept sticking to the pan. They still tasted really good though.


The boys at the church's trunk or treat. I was such a proud Mom when they both won the bean bag toss into the Jackolantern game. It was a fun evening.






I'm so glad we dragged Grandma out. Halloween is her least favorite. Grandpa is on the activities committee so it was great to have them both there. The decor was provided by my Sis In Law. She's the best.






and finally this is me and my lil bag of popcorn. We danced the night away at Lara's Halloween party. The numbers on the bottom of the ticket is the date of the party and year and how old I am. It was a fun party.





1 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

how fun! love all your costumes!