I wish that they wouldn't be sideways like that. o well. Friday we received a fun Easter package packed full of goodies from Grandma Anderson. Brian had a good time taking the items out and discovering the tags on the clothes. Brian went right the to Peter Rabbit cardboard book and wanted me to read it. I'm glad that he's picking up a love for books. The last picture is of him checking out his new pajamas. Size 12 months. They fit perfectly. Fun mail makes me feel a little closer to home. It's not the items themselves but the thought process behind it. Mom wrote a very thoughtful note in the card about Easter and remembering the Savior. She put a lot of time and energy into the package for which I am very grateful.
1 year ago

1 comments:
Becky, after you load your pictures onto your computer, open them in their folders (like we did with the family pics after we downloaded them). Click on the ones that are sideways (well, click on one at a time). Then, under the picture, it should have little icons, and there are two icons that look like green triangles with arrows. Once you have the picture selected, if you click on those, it will turn your picture for you. It will give you a message, but just say okay. You might have to click it more than once if you click the wrong one. Hope this makes sense! I'm sorry I am not there to show you, since I know it's easier to show than to read!
Post a Comment