congratulations!! Now I won't be the only one in this crazy group!! =]
Congratulations! At this rate, you'll have a football team in no time.
I love my ornament that told me the good news. I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl and to hold them. Yippee!!
Congratulations! I am sure the grandparents are equally excited.
congrats-congrats!!! i am so excited for you!!! great news! you are a wonderful mother!!
Wow that is so awesome, welcome to the world of three kids it fun! When in July???
hooray!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
congratulations!! Now I won't be the only one in this crazy group!! =]
Congratulations! At this rate, you'll have a football team in no time.
I love my ornament that told me the good news. I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl and to hold them. Yippee!!
Congratulations! I am sure the grandparents are equally excited.
congrats-congrats!!! i am so excited for you!!! great news! you are a wonderful mother!!
Wow that is so awesome, welcome to the world of three kids it fun! When in July???
hooray!
Post a Comment