Saturday, January 16, 2010




Little Brian experienced his first 6 year old Birthday party. It had a monster truck theme, located at a fun place he's never been to and he'd be having pizza, soda, and chips for lunch. . I thought that he'd love it. Poor guy. I guess it was a bit too much for him. We tried our darndest to get him to take a nap before hand. Of course he didn't. Lucas wasn't to thrilled with the rides either. We saved our tokens and will use them in the future possibly as a celebration of him being potty trained. Poor LB was asleep by the time we pulled out of the parking lot.

1 comments:

Nilla said...

And this is what I get for not being dutiful in my blog stalking!!! Oh my gosh!!! Congrats on baby #3!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

And about the pic of your white legs... No worries... Mine are so white, my dad calls me "Snow White." Or at least he used to... He thinks he's funny like that ;).

PS.. Lil B and Lucas are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are!!!