Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just wanted to drop in and say that we are not avoiding the blog. The uninvited visitor Mr Stomach virus has come to our house and it hit everyone. Little B had it first and then Brian had Lucas got it at the same time. Now I've got it. So-o not fun. I'm disinfecting every time I get an ounce of energy. Brian's feeling better besides having really sore rib muscles. After missing 2 and a 1/2 days of work he'll be going back tomorrow. I'm extremely grateful for Priesthood blessings. I know it's made a difference.

Update: Brian checks in on me every once in a while. The boys are feeling much better. Playhouse Disney and Sesame Street are life savers and lets Mom crash on the couch. The nurse said that a stomach bug was going around. I'm hoping that this is it and doesn't show itself again.

1 comments:

Nilla said...

Yuck! That does not sound like fun! I hope that that leaves your household soon!