Monday, February 22, 2010

Thanks Amber!

This was given to me by an amazing Mom. Amber has 4 beautiful
Quads. You can check out her cutie pies at the Demaria's blog on the side bar. Thanks so much Amber! Your a sweetheart.
Rules are to share 7 things about yourself and then nominate 5 other Beautiful bloggers. (this one was a tough one because surely there are more than 5 that are worth nominating) I wanted to nominate..
1. Happy Thomas family (they are in the process of moving so they are not able to post as often as she'd like)
2. Kristy in AL- My Mom even commented how much she's enjoyed reading her blog.
3. Jennette (also known as Rapper J, she works hard, plays hard, serves our country and keeps me laughing.)
4. Grams cookie jar (a proud Grandma and adjusting well to the life of retirement in Texas)
5. Hila (She is so consistent with keeping up with her blog. She's great)
Enjoy Ladies.
So 7 things about me..
1. I have learned that I'm neither a morning person or night person. I'm a sleep person.
2. Ice cream is my weakness.
3. I've got a 3rd baby boy on the way with 3 fantastic dogs living in a 3 bedroom house.
4. I love my minivan.
5. I'm a huge fan of facebook but doesn't care for the mafia wars, farmsville, or other aps.
6. Is totally content with not having a landline for the phone.
7. Is seriously thinking about getting rid of cable tv. I lived without for at least 20 years. I couldn't live without the internet. That's a must have.