Friday, May 27, 2011

Brian's first cast





























































My lil guy makes me laugh. I told him to smile. He responded by saying "I'm mad" Next I got "I'm sad"



Then finally he could'nt help it and I got the winning shot. He's so silly.






Lil Brian slipped on the ladder to his bunk bed. He got a buckle fracture and gets to wear this bad boy for 3 weeks. 3 very loooong weeks. He's a trooper. Dad took him to California Yogurt Kraze for some frozen yogurt. He's doing good.







3 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

what a milestone. ;)

like i said in your facebook page, i know from experience that casts are wicked awesome. they make incredibly good weapons, too. beware ;) . and have a nice, good stick on hand for when the itching starts.

love you guys.

MissManda-Mae said...

uh-oh! hopefully not the first of many... but then again.. we do have BOYS! glad he is ok!

Nilla said...

Yep, he's a trooper! I can't believe how big he has gotten. Sometimes I look back on the pictures of me holding him when he was not even a year old, and I'm just amazed...