Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day weekend







It was wonderful having Brian home for 4 whole days. The pilots didn't fly on Friday as they call it a "danza" day. Friday we watched the Murray kids since the Saturday before they watched our boys while we went to the Pirates movie and dinner with the Thomas's.





Saturday was a blur. I can't remember anything about that day.





Sunday was church and the missionaries came for dinner.





Monday the Murray's invited us over for grilling, water fun, and homemade strawberry icecream. It was so great to hang out with them again.







I poorly planned the pictures since they are backwards but hopefully you get the idea.





Trent and Sara grilled up some amazing bacon cheeseburgers. The kids had hot dogs. There was fresh veggies from the garden and ranch dip. I brought taco dip/chips and Doritos. Good food.
















































We had water balloons. Trent got me pretty good while I was focused on getting Brian. The weather was perfect.





Big Brian called Little B over. He then continued to nail Lil B and of course Lil cried. Lil B started to giggle as he figured out that he could get Dad back.


























I slathered the sunscreen on the boys cuz boy they are so white.

























We kicked around the ball and played on the swing set while Sara and Trent prepped the food. Did I mention the food was amazing. I think fresh veggies is key. The strawberry icecream was refreshing.



















































We had a great time. Everyone had a nice nap once we got home.









































2 comments:

GramsCookies said...

Im so glad you guys are out and about, playing and being a family with your kids. I tried to do lot of that since my parents didnt do much of that with Deb and I.

the happy thomas family said...

so fun! how i love both of these families :) . glad that you had a wonderful memorial day ... full of all the things that matter. love!