I'm not excited about being 32. I'd like to go back to being 31. The day was very nice. Brian made me breakfast. I opened my Birthday fun mail. Lara gave me a beautiful box with our family picture. I love it. My Mother in Law sent me my 2009 blog printed in a book. The boys and I loved looking thru it and it inspires me to be more consistent on blogging not only with pictures but what's going on in the world around me. Brian wrote me a sweet love note promising me a day of fun anywhere I want. My heart was full at the outpouring of love from family and friends on face book along with phone calls and text messages. We had pizza for lunch and I ate my free Firehouse sandwich for dinner. Brian took Lil B out to go pick up lunch and so I took some pictures of my favorite guys. They are such sweet boys. It was a nice Birthday.
1 year ago

1 comments:
i'm so glad you had such a great birthday.
i am still bummed that we couldn't get together thursday ... but can i say that i am SO excited for this week!
love all of your presents ... can't wait to see them in person! i love the box (with my favorite photo from that session ;) ) and your blog book! sounds like you had great eats and wonderful day full of love. the best birthdays in my opinion.
and ... i hope that love note doesn't make it's way into a 'becky box' that may have been hiding from us. just kidding ... ;)
love you, friend. thank you for being so dear to me. you deserve nothing but the best. every day of the year.
Post a Comment