Stacy took Brians One Year pictures yesterday. Awwwe. It feels like a sense of accomplishment to have them done. I can't wait to see how they turned out. She does such a great job. I kinda feel bad for Stacy . Looking back I'm sure that I talked to much. I need to learn to step back and let her do her thing. I appreciate her bearing with me and the many photo suggestions. She was so patient. We took some shots in Andrea's backyard. Her pool looked so tempting and heavenly. The heat/humidity was awful. I'm glad that I brought along bottled water for us. Baby Ammon was a true champ. He got a little flushed even with being in the shade so we moved him inside to hang out with Andrea. Andrea never held him before so it was a real treat.
I asked Stacy to capture a few firsts for example his first popsicle and first chocolate bar. I think that the sun took care of the majority of the popsicle. We had the boys take their afternoon nap and then I went to her place for round #2. Lil B did really well. It was funny to watch him after he had a few bites of the chocolate bar. I told Stacy not to rush when it came to getting the pictures back to me so it'll be awhile before they are posted. I know that she did an amazing job. I'm forever grateful for her kindness and sharing her talents with us.
1 year ago

3 comments:
Oh you are so lucky. Stacey always takes great pictures of LB and I cant wait to see them.
Now you really left us in suspense!! I want to see the pictures NOW!!
hello friend... thank you for asking me to take them. i took a peek at them on a larger screen yesterday and i am very, very, very happy with how they turned out. hope you feel the same. if all the stars are lined up just right, i hope to have them for you by sunday or monday. of course, this all depends on the computer situation. but, needless to say, i will get them to as soon as i can! by the way, i found your card, etc. that you left in my scrapbook basket... you didn't have to do that, but thank you very much. love... stacy and bug
Post a Comment