I came in and found him in the middle of the pile looking at his books.
He moved by the time I got back.
I'll never get back into my size 14 jeans with this going on.
Every once in a while Brian will get bit by a culinary craft bug. I'll ask him "What'cha makin?" His answer "I dunno yet" This morning our house smelled like doughnuts. He did the dough in the bread maker and voila. Yesterday he whipped up a batch of chocolate covered rice krispie treats for Ward Conference lunch. I would've been happy with just them plain but he likes to step it up a notch. My taste buds are grateful but somehow I'm usually the one that is stuck cleaning up the afterwards.

4 comments:
Like Father like Son... Dad does that all the time to Mom. He makes something and Mom clean the mess. hahaha... Dad used to make us Kids doughnuts all the time when we were little. Wait til he makes cheese sticks...
Hey no worries you can eat anything you want, your pregnant, worry about those jeans later
Kristy
Those look yummy! That's cool that Brian likes to work his culinary skills ;). But tell him chefs have to clean up after themselves ;). Hahaha...
Also... don't know if you still have an aol email, but it's the only one I have for you. So, in case you didn't get my email: are you going on Saturday?
Post a Comment