![]()
Big B and I are both feeling under the weather which stinks cuz I had plans to help out some some friends. Little Brian seems to be feeling great so I hope that he doesn't catch what we have.
*Clap Clap Clap*A round of applause for the ball blower toy. LB is playing with his toy that he got for his Birthday. We figured that it must be a cool toy cuz he got 2 of them. One from his Uncle Danny and the other from Jerry and Kristy. He absolutely loves it. Nothing else exciting to report.
Monday we took the Mazda in to be looked at. It's making popping noises. Sure enough it was the transmission. A huge thank you to Stacy for being willing to watch Little B for us while we ran it over to our Mechanic Mr. Jamie . I forgot to call her ahead of time but it worked out in the end cuz Mr. Jamie met Little Brian and I didn't end up squashed in the back of B's truck. The only thing now is to come up with $2,000 for the transmission.
We really like Mr. Jamie. He is Brian's old work partner but left Fort Rucker to work full time on cars. Both him and his wife Sheila are really good down to earth people and makes me wonder why we don't hang out with them more. His wife sells Mary Kay and bakes cakes. So if you need a good mechanic, Mary Kay, or a yummy cake I can hook ya up.

2 comments:
Wow, that's a bummer about the car.
that is the best toy ever. if you still have both in dec. ill get to play with one and little b can play with the other lol.
Post a Comment