Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another week has gone by

Woah It's almost been a week since I last posted. Here's my week looking back

- Tuesday: we had a baby Dr's appointment. I always love hearing the heartbeat. Dr said he sounds good and measuring well. A few hours after my Dr's appointment I went and had a filling done at the Dentist. The dentist chairs are nice and have TV screens attached. Getting settled in to the chair I looked up and thought " Huh, that looks like California" There was shopping centers and freeways flashing across the screen and it was tuned to the CNN channel. Sure enough I was right. I saw names like Chino Hills, San Bernardino, Los Angeles. That was when I found out about the earthquake back home. I informed Brian when I got home and he called his family later to check in. It was relief that everyone and everything was okay in the 5.4 Quake. By the time I was able to call home 2 hours had passed by since it happened.


-Wednesday: The weather has been strange. I saw my chance to work on the yard. Sometimes it's easier just to do it myself than getting B to do it. He DID clean out the filters and I only had to ask him once so I didn't wanna push it with the yard work request.

-Thursday: I had a bagel with strawberries and cream cheese. I love bagels and cream cheese. How do you eat your Bagels? The next day I tried a bagel with green apples and cheddar cheese. I got the idea from a picture I saw. It was alright. Maybe I forgot and left something out.


-Friday: It felt like the cold sickness was coming back. Brian stayed up after he came home from work and watched LB so I could rest. I knew that he was trying to get out of going to a wedding reception. His plan worked. Little Brian was my date. The Bakers wedding reception was really nice. It was held at a vineyard and I met my friend Ashley there with her girls. I wish that I had gotten there earlier to be able to see outside. I didn't have any pockets to carry my camera. The food was wonderful. The main dishes were from Brazil. The Bride and Groom were married a month previous in Southern Utah. They had beautiful wedding pictures on display and the wedding favors were bottled drinks with clever labels. Thankfully a few friends held Little Brian to give my aching arms some relief. LB did really well through out the night but for some reason he wouldn't let our friend Hunter hold him. Thanks anyway Hunter.
-Saturday: will be my next post.

0 comments: