Today Little Brian and I decided to get some fresh air after another rainstorm this afternoon. He has a good time playing with his shadow. I wish that we had sidewalks. He wasn't to happy with me cuz I wouldn't let him play in the stream in the gutter. O well Mom is a meanie.
1 year ago

4 comments:
tell big b to start teachign little b about gutter racing after rain storms.
on a side note. did big b give you the cd i sent with him?
We had a random storm today. Thunder after thunder after thunder. It was fun!
It's amazing how quickly they go from taking a few steps to walking like pros.
I can't believe he is walking!! I miss you guys. We will be there in December for a quick visit. We arrive on the 11th. We also have new numbers. I will give you al call.
Post a Comment