Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday morning with my little Man


Little Brian is back on Alabama time with waking up at 7:15.
I figured that Family is missing him already I'd walk thru the morning so far.
Brian had eggo waffles and blueberries and milk.

I learned he's not a fan of blueberries and he'd rather pick them out and squish them.

I find it easier to give him a bath in the morning cuz he's usually wearing his breakfast. He doesn't get a bath every day. He likes his baths and is learning that it's fun to throw things out of the tub.

8:00 -9:00 morning Play time

9:00 AM Naptime Meanwhile outside....


Tropical Storm Fay is saying hello. It's neat to listen to the wind and rain. We still have our electricity and are nice and dry and comfy. I'm off to take my morning nap with the boys.

1 comments:

Nilla said...

Wow! Looks like we missed the bad weather! Good thing we left when we did! Brian is so cute! He's growing up so much! Loveya!