Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby curls are gone. ....sniff

Little Brian's First Hair Cut

The curls in the back were getting pretty out of control. I'm wondering if they'll come back.

The Before....




Sara cut her little guys' hair all the time.
We get there and Little B makes himself right at home. He's in the girls room playing with their Little Tikes camera. We'll have to add it to his Birthday wish list.


Jennika taking Lil B's picture.




It's a great distraction.


Thanks Sara for sharing your mad skills.








The After....

the back..






The front...
I tried to get a picture with his eyes open but he was gone in a flash. Silly Mom. Too busy and gotta see what Jennika and Harmony are doing.

He's my little Man.








3 comments:

GramsCookies said...

NOOOOO! not the 1st hair cut!
I hope you kept some for his scrapebook...ok I guess it looks better... but you better hope that doesnt start the Mitchell bald spot.

Jayne said...

Sad! No more curls! You need a girl baby so she can keep her curls longer. Did you save any for scarpbooks?

Jennette said...

I love the fact that the towel seems like a "cape" to go with his Superman outfit. Good job Brian for being so brave!!