The boys Easter packages came today. Lil B has figured it out that when a brown or white box comes it usually has really cool, fun, and new things that he can play with. I guess that I coud've waited till Easter to let them be opened but then I would've had to wait. It was after dinner and right before bed time Little Brian opened the box. Nothing like a tummy full of sugar right before bedtime. Please ignore the jelly bean mess on Lil B's chin.
The festivities following Easter dinner will include bunny bowling thanks to Aunt Lara. We will also be have a reading from the book My First Easter compliments of Grandma Anderson. Monday I should have the boys pictures posted in their handsome and dashing suits. Till then we'll be enjoying our girl scout cookies and Easter treats from Grandma Mitchell. Thanks so much!!

3 comments:
LOL..lol...oh my. I'm so sorry about the jelly beans..I didnt expect Lil B to throw them...Hope you enjoy your things... they are just too funny and cuties.
how cute! please post those pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits!
Yippee!!! You guys got your Easter box. The boys are so adorable and I cant believe how big they have gotten.
Cant wait to see the Easter pictures.
Post a Comment