Thanks to Kristy and her fabulous photo skills I'm able to have some nice pictures of the boys. She did such a great job and I'm forever grateful. Thanks again Kristy!!
these are great! kristy did a wonderful job. by the way - if been meaning to ask you if you were ever able to do anything with brian's one-year photos?
I was wondering about those two, i have never seen his one year old pictures I would love to see stacy's work, I'm glad we were able to get some good shots of the boys and that you like them.
3 comments:
these are great! kristy did a wonderful job. by the way - if been meaning to ask you if you were ever able to do anything with brian's one-year photos?
I was wondering about those two, i have never seen his one year old pictures I would love to see stacy's work, I'm glad we were able to get some good shots of the boys and that you like them.
Oh be still my heart.... they are just precious pictures..good job
Post a Comment