Monday, May 5, 2008

C is for Cookie



This is what happens when I have a clean kitchen. It felt weird at first cuz I haven't baked like this since before B was born. I used to bake up a storm and it was usually to give away. This time it was for my good friends Michelle and Jason who were in town just for a day or two. He's a traveling nurse and so I guess that their next stop will be Sacramento Ca. It would have been too cool if it was a bit closer to my hometown. Then we could have met up while I was there in like 8 days. They only stayed a minute cuz their poor little girl was done for the day. A cookie didn't even entice her she was so tired. It was good to see them.
I'll be getting together with a few other Moms and their kids so I'm hoping that the cookies will quickly disappear.
A side note: Brian gets the good husband award for watching Lil B while I cleaned up the kitchen, did some laundry, and started the cookies. Thanks Honey. Mmmuahh

1 comments:

Nilla said...

MMM... I want some cookies. Those look really good. And now I'm craving them -- Thanks a lot Becky! Haha, just kidding :). They do look delicious though. Chewey and gooey and warm...