Sunday, May 4, 2008

The ending of a week.

It's Sunday. Lil B is sleeping and Big B is on the phone with his family. I've talked to my family earlier this evening. Sundays are wonderful. I went to church, came home, fixed some lunch for the family and then took my Sunday nap. Ahhh Heaven.

This Sunday was a bit different I went to church by myself so B stayed home with Lil to make sure that his temperature stayed down. Since our son was born I've never gone to church by myself. It was so odd. I was surprised on how much I missed him. It seemed like he's grown a lot in the past 3 hours I was away. Around 3 Brian had his Union meeting. He came home and said "Bad news I have to go into work Monday night" Yippee. No strike. It was like 61%. What a relief.

I guess that I'm off to check on Lil B one last time and then head off to bed. It's hard to believe that next Sunday is Mothers Day and then the next day I have a Dr's appointment and then after that I leave for California. It's gonna be so cool.

0 comments: