Monday, May 19, 2008

Congratulations Jennette!!!

She did it!!! She got her PA and now she's studying for the big exam. Oh the possibilities of where she can go from here. It was worth it to fly out to have her share her special day with us. We are so proud of her.

We had banner/signs and pom poms. It was a bit of a challenge trying to get it on DVD camera and take pictures and cheer at the same time but it was fun.
Her biggest fan.

The picture says it all. This was at the very end.
Thankfully we found a spot in the shade to watch the graduation. The commencement ceremony speaker was the CEO of Disney I believe. We didn't hear much of it but that was alright. The day started at 4:30 when I got up to decorate Jennette's car with USC colors. We left the house at 6:10 am. Brian ate Cheerios and a strawberry nutrigrain bar in the car for breakfast. Later that evening we had Jennette's open house. It was soo cool. It was fun to see familiar faces and match faces to names that Jennette would hang out with. I'll post pictures of the open house when I get them. We've just been soo busy and on the go. The 2nd part of the flight was a bit rough. Brian had had it and and had a few melt downs. I couldn't find the diaper rash cream and I'm sure that he had really bad gas from the snacks. I was taking mental notes for the flight back. But like I said Jennette's graduation was totally worth it. I'm loving being out here with family and so is Little B.
The next day my SiL invited me to a Piano Bar. That was awesome and can't wait to post the picture. We had perfect seats and we sang and clapped to the music. For those who are new to the piano bar it's a bar with 2 pianos. The pianists play any song on the spot without any music. Talk about talent. I'll try and keep you posted on more of our adventures. Hope things are going well with you. Take care. Sending love from So Cal

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Sounds like fun! I'm so glad you are able to be there! Thanks for keeping us updated! I love to read!

Heather said...

YAY for Jennette, and YAY for you coming out to support her! :)