Sunday we were able to drive over to Enterprise to attend Caleb's baby blessing. That was a treat. The Rasmussen family had a sweet spirit about them. It was fun to visit with them for awhile afterwards. Kate (not pictured) was in Nursery at the time. I'm grateful that we have the sacred priesthood keys restored on earth so we can witness these special blessings in our lives.
Tonight Big Brian watched Little Brian so I could attend Amber's Baby shower. She's having a girl and is due a short 3 days before me. Amber is a trooper and working right up until her due date. She is a teacher and I don't know how she does it. We are both at the unable to sleep/ sleep deprivation stage but I get to take naps while Little Brian naps. She is a good sport for sticking with it. I'm always good for a night out with the ladies. It was fun.

4 comments:
Wow! Great pictures! I'm sorry you're not sleeping well at this stage. But you look beautiful :)!
Thanks so much for coming. After I got home, I realized that you were the only person there who is not related to us in some way. (Beverly is our second cousin, so that makes us related to the whole Lewis clan.)
Sounds like you had a great time. The picture of the R's and M's at the blessing turned out perfect.
I know you dont feel like it right now but 8 months of preganancy looks good on you!!! You look so pretty.
Look how cute you are,,, Mom M
Post a Comment