Unbelievable
How lucky are we??
She did it again.
Something so thoughtful and fun for us.
I wanna brag about my Sister in Law for a moment. She is one of the most loving, caring compassionate people I know. She and her wonderful hubby Jim have been trying for their own little one for quite a while now and have been thrown a hurdle or two their way. No matter how much they struggled they've always been extremely supportive to Brian and I. She has such a deep love for her family and is always putting us first. I know that it's gotta be difficult sometimes to want something so bad and be told that you have to wait. She is such an amazing woman and I can't wait for the day when I get a phone call saying they have a baby on the way. In their case it might be babies but we'll see.
Yesterday we got a huge surprise in the mail. She put together a shower by mail. So Clever!. She and my Cousin Stephanie both pitched in so we could splurge on a .... get this... a deluxe Sit and Stand stroller. Boo-yah. I'm totally touched that they'd do this for us. Lara has been busy researching looking up the best models on several websites, testing, comparing, and emailing, calling different stores. For the past few months she has put a ton of thought and energy into this. We are so excited and so grateful. Thank you Lara, Uncle Jim, and Stephanie!!. We'll totally be thinking of you guys when we are out on our walks and cruising the malls.

3 comments:
HAPPY BABY SHOWER BY MAIL!!! woohoo... I am glad you got the Baby Shower Announcement and the first gift. Enjoy it. I know you guys will get a lot of good use out of it. Kristy was a lot of help when I had questions about which stroller is better. She really is the Queen of strollers. :)
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
That's so nice! What a great sis-in-law and cousin and bro-in-law!
Post a Comment