Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for the all the very thoughtful comments and well wishes. I'm grateful and blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.
I'm thrilled to report that we are happy and healthy here in the Mitchell home.

No sign of the Braxton Hicks since they attached the IV at the hospital. No complaints here. Just an itchy belly. I'll post pictures of it (covered) later. Stretch marks aren't attractive.


I'm giving Obiwan a new brand of dog food hoping that it'll relieve some of his allergies symptoms. He's just so itchy. It's more expensive but if it works we'll try it.

A few days ago Little Brian had a surprise for me after his morning nap. I walked in to see a bare baby's bum and his sheets soaking wet. In a hour and a half he discovered how to take off his diaper. It's been pants or shorts on from then on.

I came across a quote today...

"Pregnancy is the happiest reason for ever feeling like crap" - Author Unknown

So true.

I don't have a weekend wrap up cuz we didn't really do anything. Hopefully this up and coming weekend will be more productive in getting the house ready (cleaned/organized) for Baby. I know we don't have very many of those weekends left. It's time to whip up a Honey Do List and I have a list of things that I'd love my Mom to help me sew when she gets here on the 1st.

2 comments:

Lara C. said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!! now we know the importance of keeping hydrated. :)

What food are you going to try for Obiwan?

the happy thomas family said...

and that is exactly why ammon always has on a onesie or some britches in his crib... he already knows how to "work" his diaper. now i just have to wait for him to learn to take off his clotes...

we're so glad that you're feeling better. it's all down hill from here!