1 year ago
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
who's driving who?
I stopped by Ashley's house to drop some stuff off and we visited awhile. Brian fell in love with this car. He didn't hesitate to jump in and start turning the wheel. Normandy (seated in Brian's lap) is also quite attached to the car and wasn't about to let him go for a joy ride. She climbed in and tried to push him out. Not pictured was the 2nd attempt to take over the car when Brian saw Normandy coming and he dove out the window of the car. So cute. According to the girls Normandy kissed Brian but I didn't catch it or I would have gotten it caught on camera. Ashley is a sweetheart and is planning the babyshower for Baby Mitchell in September. I'm excited to see what surprises she has in store.
Posted by Mitchell4 at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too cute. Babies are so funny. They get pretty posessive about their stuff :).
I look forward to hearing about your upcoming baby shower! And seeing pictures on the blog :).
That's funny! You would think Normandy would've learned to share since she has 3 older sisters. Maybe she figured she could take on Brian since he's not bigger than her.
Post a Comment