Friday, November 7, 2008

It's chopped!! and Lil B sportin the Mickey




The before.....







The After....














It's gone. I've never had my hair this short. EVER!! I always thought about it but chickened out last minute. I've asked Brian the What If question. What if I cut my hair would you still love me? He said that he'd never tell me that I couldn't do anything. I was still afraid to come home. It was pouring rain when I came out of the mall so the pictures here are not exactly how it looked but you get the idea. Change is good right? I like it ...I guess It's different. My main worry was that it widens my face and makes me look heavier. Which is all the more motivation to lose that baby fat. I don't like having hair in my face so I usually tuck the sides behind my ears. It drives my Mom crazy. I'll most likely join the rest of the world and go out and buy a flat iron.
I wanted to throw in a few pics of Little B. Today got a fun package from Aunt Donna in Pennsylvania. Included was an adorable Mickey Mouse hoodie. It fits perfectly and he wore it tonight when we went to dinner at Old Mexico. Thanks Aunt Donna!! We love the clothes.
If the weather cooperates we'll take Lucas to his first peanut Festival tomorrow. They are having the demolition derby so the guys will love that.

4 comments:

GramsCookies said...

How cute your hair looks
...I like it!

Lara C. said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You will love flat ironing your hair. It's really easy and doesnt take as much time as the curling iron.

You make me want to cute my hair now. lol :)

Nilla said...

I want to see a front shot too!

It looks good from the side and back :)! And I know it will be a lot easier to have it out of the way with two little guys!

MissManda-Mae said...

I meant to tell you like 3x on sunday that i love the new do girl!!