Sunday, November 16, 2008

What are your thanksgiving plans?

Nothing to really exciting to report this week except that we finalized our plans for Thanksgiving. For some reason I keep thinking that it's this Thursday. It's not for another week. We are getting together for a huge feast with the Copas's and the Murrays. Last year was awesome cuz Brian deep fried the turkey. Today he was asked if he would deep fry this years turkey. He's also thinkin about frying up a ham. We'll see how it turns out.

We have been having the strangest weather. Brian had to turn on the AC one day and the heater on the next. So strange but now I'm getting ready for the cold. I've got my logs for the fireplace and the hot coco and the hot apple cider. I'm so ready. I'd like to have the girls over for a girls night in before everyone goes off traveling for the holidays. Oh I gotta close up cuz Lucas woke up and doesn't like not being held. Pictures of the boys should be posted soon

1 comments:

MissManda-Mae said...

i didn't know you named your son lucas..... what a great name!! I think i've heard that name before and fell in love... but i can't remember who else is named that???