Sunday, December 7, 2008







I've decided that I'm gonna try and get a picture of him in each of his different outfits. This was size 3 months and it'll probably be the last time he wears it. I haven't given up on the scripture advent. I'll catch up but it won't be tonight cuz I am worn out. This weekend was fun. Saturday afternoon we went to Ammon's One Year Birthday celebration. I just ohhhed and awed at Stacy's decor job. She had cupcakes with sprinkles forming the letter A on top. She had a homemade banner, cute centerpiece, and fun goody bags for the younger guests. It was just so fun and if you wanna see pictures then you can find them on her blog. Saturday evening we went to our church's Christmas dinner. I helped the primary kids do a live nativity with the audience singing Christmas carols. Sunday I was in charge on Sharing time in Primary. The lesson was about the Prophets fortelling the birth of the Savior. It went over pretty well. I had them match up the scripture to the picture. Tonight I watched The First Presidencys Christmas Devotional on the internet. I enjoyed it and it could easily be found on Lds.org It was a good way to finish the weekend.

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Awww! Lucas is so cute! He's getting really big!

Lara C. said...

Awwww.. the picture of Lucas smiling just warms my heart. What a cutie!

GramsCookies said...

Is that leaves I see Lil B playing in... ahh a job that my boys didnt like, but it was better than picking up under the fruit trees.

Lucas is growing so fast...onlu a couple more weeks to go