Wednesday, December 3, 2008




Matt 15:30
30: And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus’ feet; and he healed them

The scripture above got me thinking about those that were healed. The amount of faith they had. They knew who he was and that they were going to get better. Oh yeah and when it says great multitudes you know it's gotta be a ton of people. It's all so humbling.
Tonight Grandma Anderson sang the Snuggle Puppy song to Lil B over the phone. It's a song from one of Sandra Boynton books. I was touched by Lil B's reaction to her singing to him. His face lite up and was smiling from ear to ear. He danced. I had her sing it again so I could get pictures. I know that he knew who she was. Mom asked if I was going to put out my Christmas village this year. I wasn't going to cuz of curious little hands and space but now I'm rethinking. I dunno we'll see.

0 comments: