Saturday, December 20, 2008

Taking a break

I'm just checking in and taking a break from finishing up a few last things before my In laws get here on Monday. It'll be a cozy house with 5 adults, 1 toddler, 1 baby,and 3 dogs. It'll be fun. I'm looking forward to it. We went and bought a new air mattress cuz the old one died during the night while my Sis in Law stayed with us. Poor Lara.

Sadie (I'll post a picture later) is staying with us while Jerry, Kristy, and their family are in Utah. She is one of the sweetest dogs I know. She doesn't seem to mind Little Brian crawling all over her. The weather has been short sleeved t-shirt kinda weather but they promise that it'll get chilly for Christmas. Meanwhile my Sister in Law has been getting snow in Victorville (it's pretty rare cuz she lives in the desert). She'd post pictures but is having computer problems. I gotta get back to my To Do List. If I don't check in before hand I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks you so much for watching Sadie for us, it really means a lot to me and gives me great peace of mind that she is in a safe place while we are gone. It's good to hear she is being a good girl.
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Nilla said...

Wow! That is a houseful! But it will be nice and special :). Enjoy your time with your family! And thanks so much for the Christmas card! I was a loser (again) this year and didn't do cards... Maybe one of these years...