Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've been tagged

Stacy tagged me. I'm just trying to think of random facts that is interesting enough to read about. k so here we go...

1. My dream vacation: Show Brian the ol mission. Vancouver Canada and go on a Alaska cruise.

2. Did I collect anything growing up? teddy bears.

3. I got this from a survey on Hila's blog. Have I seen anyone pass away? Yes. Unfortunately. A few times.

4. My typical Friday & Saturday night plans before I got married. I'd hang out at coffee shops drinking my strawberry banana smoothie with no banana. Then we'd go play pool or go to the movies. Brian misses his white chocolate mocha.

5. Most memorable date? Brian's HS Prom. Afterwards it was off to the beach with a choc covered strawberry picnic, martinellis, and candles.

6. My weekend plans? Watching Conference.

7. Latest favorite saying? I saw it while blog stalking. It was something like "If your in this kitchen your family."

K lets see. I'll tag my lil sista and Heather.

2 comments:

Jennette said...

Hey! My dream vacation with my sis is a trip to Vancouver!! And hey, if I do go to Alaska (haven't convinced Mom yet), you'll definately have to visit. Oh, and you could probably add to your map Wyoming (ward activity when I was at Weber) and Washington (I'm sure you crossed the border during your mission). Just wanted to make you feel more special. Love ya!

Nilla said...

Love the "strawberry-banana smoothie without banana" thing... Doesn't that make it just a strawberry smoothie ;). I'd be sad without the banana part :(. Oh, and the U-Haul thing was just a dream I had.