My Husband is my hero. I am so grateful for him and the fact that he doesn't become paralyzed when there is a spider around like I do. It happened today when I was coming out of the shower and there was a huge black hairy spider on the wall. Ugh, yuck, blech Gross. He usually catches it in a tin and throws them outside. This time Brian used the fly swatter that I've been using on mosquitoes. ( every time the dogs come in and out it's like 2 more mosquitoes find their way in but that's another post) I made sure that B flushed the intruder down the toilet cuz they've been known to play dead. Sneaky little buggers.

Brian and I are big on the Discovery Channel. We watch Dirty jobs, Planet Earth, How it's made, But now they have a new show that creeps me out. It's a show where they have exterminators come out and spray for infestations of spiders, rats, cockroaches, everything creepy crawly. I thought I'd watch a few minutes of it but oh no. It was disgusting. Who'd watch this? What were they thinking? It made Deal or No Deal look pretty good but it didn't last long cuz I fell asleep. I'm curious as to how long this show will last.

3 comments:
That show would just make me feel like stuff was crawling on me. ICK.
That show would gross me out too. I can squish my own spiders, but cockroaches get the spray. I'm not getting close enough to squish them.
When Streak killed a squirrel in the garage a while back I told Dad that as man of the house it was his responsability to dispose of dead animals. That was one more thing to add to my mandatory qualities of my future husand list: "Will dispose of dead animals."
Post a Comment