Sunday, August 16, 2009

Don't leave Copas Family!!







We will miss you Copas Family!!
They are moving to Bountiful Utah in September so Sara (in the black top) and I threw a surprise potluck lunch.










There was a chance of rain but it turned out to be warm beautiful day. We some water balloon fun and cake and homemade ice cream. Janice came and she is so neat. She helped us find our house, found Sara their house, and is now helping Ashley sell theirs. She is a fantastic real estate agent and works hard in her field. Amanda just built her house and moved twice within so many months with 3 BOYS on top of it.











A cake that I made. It was fun to design each girl. Ashley was a pro ballet dancer and so it was fun to see Z match up who was who. Mark the husband is a star wars fan and gave the Brians Star Wars stuff galore and a travel carrying case full of Hot Wheels. That's another post.

We had a pink strawberry cake with pink lemonade.















I didn't get pictures of the water balloon action. I was too busy throwing and dodging balloons. I guess Ashley got Big Brian big time but I missed it. She felt bad afterwards. I'm glad someone got him cuz it felt good to cool off. Trent (Sara's husband) is outnumbered here. He and Brian were a huge help and did a great job supplying the water balloons.












We will miss our good friends. It'll be fun to go and visit them. Sweet Normandy is Lil B's best friend and first kiss. Good luck Copases. We love ya.

2 comments:

MissManda-Mae said...

great post! you got some great pictures of the water action! sorry i was such a party pooper!!

you did an amazing job on your cake people decor... you are amazing! thank you for inviting me!!

GramsCookies said...

so sad to see them leave..I enjoyed the time we visited and went to the park together...
Best of Luck Copas Family.
Loved the cake decorations..was that made from your Cricut?