No pictures this time but I just read somewhere that we have like 22 more weeks till Christmas. Woo Hoo. I better get cracking. I'm one to try and put a lot of thought in gifts. I keep an eye out and an ear open to the little things that are mentioned. It looks like we'll have a Texan Christmas this year at my In Laws new house. It'll be neat. There will be plenty of cookie baking with Grandma. Now I'm debating if I bring out the decorations or not. I have awhile to decide.
Nothing much going on here. Tomorrow Big Brian goes to the Dr to get a referral for an allergen specialist. Wednesday we have swim date. I'll try and get pictures of that posted later that day.
I'm so stoked cuz one of my projects is up and going. I have some crocheted last names that need to be framed. I have enlisted the help of a very kind couple from my ward that have a miter saw (sp?) I have several projects in the works. ( I spy quilt, Disney scrapbook, Family pictures, etc. It'll all get done. If the name frames turn out to be simple I might go crazy and frame the family pictures the same way. We will see.
1 year ago

2 comments:
crafi crafti crafti.... wow!! you'll have to let me see it all when you are finished... YOU GO GIRL!!
My allergist is Dr. Motta. I really like him. The only bad thing is his office is on the other side of town. I really like his staff too. I see them every week.
Post a Comment