Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Moving Day




Big B and I brought the boys to play with the girls while the adults loaded the truck.
We got there and Ashley and the girls were dropping another load off at the Goodwill.
Lil B will miss his favorite car. He tried out the teeter totter and the climbing wall all by himself for the 1st time.

I love Lucas's laugh. It's so adorable and I regret not catching it on video. It's so contagious.



















Sara and the family came a little later. It was good to visit with her and plan a garage sale this weekend. I'm so glad it's not us moving. We've moved 4 times in one year. From Cali to apartment to rental to a bigger rental, to our Home Sweet Home.











I took a similar group shot when Lil B and Normandy were itty bitty. It's fun to see how they've grown. My boys were the only ones that didn't want their picture taken out of the group.
I made a scrapbook for Ashley and did personalized water bottles filled with candy for the girls.
She sent me home with an electronic keyboard. Once I make space for it then I'll set it up and teach myself to play. Then hopefully Little B will show interest in learning it as well.
They also sent us home with a bunch of frozen Omaha steaks so we'll be grilling here soon.

The girls are excited about moving to Utah. They love having Grandma and Grandpa Copas here to help move.
We'll miss them so much. We have family in Utah so I know we'll see them again.
Truly good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.



1 comments:

MissManda-Mae said...

you are such a good blogger becky!! and a good friend!! I know ashley will miss you terribly!!! you truly live a Christlike life... you are a great example of a friend!