Sunday, August 23, 2009

This boy and his cars.
Mark was very generous in passing along his hot wheel collection to Little B. Something tells me that even though he only allowed to take a few out at a time I'm going constantly be finding them around the house. The commercial tune of Hot Wheels leading the Way.... can't get outta my head. I'm not sure if they still use the line today.

He's serious when it come to picking which ones he can have this time around. How many can you fit in one hand?

The white marks is a friendly reminder of the time when Lil B helped himself to the black sharpie. I might have applied a little too much elbow grease. I dunno.



2 comments:

Lara C. said...

I see a sanding and restaining project in Brian's future. hehehe...

I love LB's serious expressions when it comes to his car. What a cutie! Good to know for Christmas shopping.

GramsCookies said...

Dont worry too much over the marker...you're gonna have more as life goes on...all thoses years of my bell collection packed away and just last week Dad managed to bump the curior cabinet off the wall and break half of my bells and few other things that I cant replace.It happens. You can have my coffee table and then I'll get a new one...lol