Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lil B discovered my big black Sharpie marker today. I don't know how he found it but he created some artwork on my coffee table. I would've taken a picture but I was busy googling permanent marker on wood. There were many suggestions. Hairspray, rubbing alcohol, trace with dry erase marker and wipe off with black board eraser. Some of the suggestions didn't apply because my wood is unfinished. I used the Magic Eraser and was able to get most of it off. It's alright. It's the whole reason why I went with the furniture I got. I wanted something to be able to withstand the abuse.

2 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

oh, come on! you should have taken a picture. document those dang memories. you'll look back one day and laugh ... trust me.

Jayne said...

Hannah took a sharpie to our kitchen cupboards, walls, table and chair when she was two. I couldn't believe how much drawing she did in the little time I wasn't in the room. Maybe they'll be famous sharpie artists one day. :-)