Little Brian's Update...
He is going on 16 months.
According to his 15 month check up he weighs 24.5 pounds. He's learning and soaking things up so fast. This morning he and Grandma A were showing me that he could put the shapes in the square shape sorter. I hope to get that on video. We were all very impressed.
He's very affectionate. He'll curl up in any ones lap and I'd find him sitting next to the dogs just cherishing them. He'd throw his arms open and give everyone hugs. I've been told that I was the same way growing up.
The computer Fisher Price game pictures were taken yesterday. He is constantly pushing buttons and he'd carry this toy everywhere around the house. Good job Aunt Lara. It's a hit.
He loves going outside.
In the last post I briefly posted about how he responds to Lucas. He'll come and say Hello and then go and do his own thing.
Brian only uses the paci for naps and bedtime. Although if he finds it then he'll put it in his mouth but he wont freak out if we take it away. My only concern is when Lucas starts the paci and B will take it from him. I dunno what I'll do but will try not to think about it until that time comes.
Still working on using words. He's said "All done" He's vocal but they are not necessarily words.
Grandma said that he was repeating the GPS lady's voice in the car the other day. She said "Turn right" Then he'd do his best impersonation.
Little Brian enjoys having his Grandma around.
We just put latches on the cabinets in the kitchen. No more baby gate.
Right now he's out with Dad.
It's crazy to see how fast he's growing. He's so smart and he makes us laugh every day.
1 year ago

4 comments:
i miss my lil b =(
He was always so content to be held. So quiet. Such a neat little guy. Too cute about impersonating the GPS. It's funny what they will copy :).
Also, I think the pacifier thing will work out. I know my nephew would get excited about finding a pacifier (after he'd been broken of it), but he'd look at his parents before putting it in his mouth, and they would tell him no, so he wouldn't do it. So, Li'l B will do fine :).
Yeah! I am so glad that he liked that present and that he is able to use it. What a cute he is! Can wait to buy more for christmas!!!
You are so good at posting updates! And what a cute little guy.
Post a Comment