Thank You Grandma Anderson!!!!!
We are sad that you left today but happy cuz you get to see Grandpa Anderson who was counting down the hours till you come home. We were so lucky to have you stay with us and are forever grateful for all your help. There's no way I could've gotten this far without you.
Our kitchen cabinets and refrigerator are scrubbed clean and beautiful thanks to you.
I got to go back to bed thanks to you.
We had clean dishes thanks to you.
I didn't lose it thanks to you.
There is hope for our bedroom thanks to you. I can't wait for B to assemble the organizers. It'll look so good. Lil B kept you on your feet. He misses you already. It sounds like he's up from his nap so I gotta go but Thank You for being a breath of fresh air, my lifesaver, my hero.

0 comments:
Post a Comment