Monday, October 20, 2008

two weeks

our sweet little miracle is already two weeks old.

His Dr's checkup was today and we are happy to report that he's growing very nicely.
Weight : 9 lbs 5 oz
Length: 21 3/4


He prefers sleeping on his side. He likes to help hold up the bottle. I'm sure that he has us figured out cuz he spits the paci out after a minute or two.

I think that I can totally see the Mitchell side in him. I dunno. What do you guys think?

My Sister in Law called last night and asked how I've been and what I've been up to. I really didn't know what to say except feed him, eat, and sleep for the past 2 weeks. It's all be very repetitive. Although last Saturday and tonight I was able to run out and do a little shopping. Grandma was happy to watch the little ones. It was good to get out. I know that once Grandma leaves I'll have my hands full but it'll all work out.


5 comments:

Nilla said...

I see some similarities to Lil B. But he definitely has other features that are different. So I still see the Mitchell side (since Lil B is a lot of Brian's side), but Lucas must have a lot of your side in him too! Glad things are going along well and that you have help now!

Heather said...

I think he looks more like Brian, and Lil B looks more like you. They are both cuties.

Lara C. said...

Am an glad you asked. I have been trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now. I see some of the "Mitchell" features but Lucas does not look just like Brian and LB. I think he might just have more "Anderson" features in him than you think.
Not that you have a lot of free time but maybe you could post a picture of you when you were 2 weeks and Brian at 2 weeks. Then we might be able to tell.
But no matter which family he looks like, this Aunt loves him just the same. :) I am dying to hold him and play with him.

Mars Bell said...

I agree with Heather. :o) He especially looks like Brian in the third picture.

GramsCookies said...

Ohhh he is so cute... glad he is doing great. Hmmmm ??? I see both sides.... Who has more hair???