8 lbs 11 oz 21 inches
Born 10/5/08 at 4:12 am
It all went so very very quick. It was a normal Saturday night. It was 2:30 am and I got up to use the bathroom. Brian was up playing his computer game to help him stay on his sleep schedule.
Suddenly the contractions started. I came out to tell Brian. The contractions were coming so fast and intense that I didn't bother timing them. Between contractions I asked Brian to go sweep the bathroom. I couldn't stand the thought of coming home to a dirty bathroom. Then I went to go wake up Grandma A and she said to walk around. Less than 5 minutes later. Brian came in and told Grandma that we were leaving for the hospital. Grandma grabbed Little Brian and Brian helped me to the car. Brian called the Murrays to come pick up Lil B from the Hospital. All I could think to do was sing the Primary song "I Love to See the Temple" to not think of the pain. I sang it over and over and Grandma even sang a verse with me. We only hit one red light and I begged Brian to "just Go!!" He did.
We checked into the ER while Grandma parked the car and brought in Lil B at 3:55. By now I was humming the song and the admitting clerk got a little concerned so she took us right up to the maternity assessment room. I couldn't believe how slow things were going cuz I was hurting so bad. I was getting aggravated. Everything was bothering me especially the bright lights. I asked the nurse " Could we turn down the lights?" The nurse was like uh No. She checked me and I was dilated to a 9. She left to go call the Dr. A second later a loud Pop and goosh. Brian yelled " Uh I think her water broke" The nurse didn't have anything ready. No scissors no clamps, no nothing. At one moment I was told to stop pushing cuz the chord was wrapped around the baby's neck, luckily loose enough to be flipped over his head by the nurse. The Dr missed all the excitement because at 4:12 a healthy baby boy was born. A few moments later we joined Grandma upstairs in the same labor and delivery room where Lil B was born. Room 405. We are thrilled that he's here.

7 comments:
Thank You Lord for this baby and his safe arrival and all went well with Becky....
thats cutting it a little too close. Good thing there wasnt more RED lights.
Wow!!! That was fast!
I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that everyone is healthy!! How is Lil B taking it all? What does he think of his new brother?
Congrats!!! Loveya!
congratulations from us
Now that is a story to put in Luke's baby book!!!
Tom and I wish many congratulations!!! :o)
Awww! He is so cute. I can't wait to see him at church. I'm glad everything went well. Hope you all are feeling well.
Congratulations! Welcome to the Baby Bunching club.
Post a Comment