Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween 2008

Deep in the everglades the brave little explorer is out on one of his travels. Then suddenly he hears something. He stops and drops to get a better look.

Grrrr. Behold its the ferocious tiger.

During his excursion he comes across a very pretty butterfly they call Normandy. Brian was in awe with her beauty.



Later he stopped to pick up sugar sweets for his journey. Often he would give the fellow travelers back their treats. He was having a good time. He saw many new and scary things on this particular trip. He saw ghosts and pirates and skeletons just to name a few. He never got scared. It was getting late so the little Jungle explorer found the little Tiger and they went home where they lived happily ever after.



Happy Halloween




6 comments:

Nilla said...

Very cute ;). Love the costumes!

GramsCookies said...

OHHHH! how cute they are....
No Big Brian I'm not talking about you...lol

Happy Halloween Lib Brian and Lucas. XO Grandma M

Lara C. said...

How cute!! I love the costumes and the creative story. Good Job!! Smooch my boys for me.

Jennette said...

Sooo cute!! I am trying to contain my laughter since I'm in the library. Happy Halloween Mitchells!! Extra auntie love to the nephews!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are SO cute! I love their costumes and your story. Your family is adorable! Thanks for all your love and comments on my blog!

Heather said...

That is soo cute! I'm sorry I missed all the fun. Being sick sucks.