Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1st

Today is a much better day than the day before. Maybe it had something to do with getting out of the house. Yesterday's highlight was when I received a package in the mail from my friend Melissa in Texas. It was really sweet of her to think of us. She sent some winter baby clothes. It was a complete shock. Fun mail is always.. well fun. This morning I pulled out the carry on that I'll be taking to hospital. After the Primary Presidency meeting I went to Walmart to get some slippers with good grip soles. So no sliding for this Mommy. Some how I'm thinking that this Baby will come soon. I thought that I could feel him drop this morning but not sure. I'll find out tomorrow if I was correct at tomorrows Dr's appointment. I'm feeling tightness/pressure but that could be anything. Everything is good and well over here at the Mitchell home.

2 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

well, you are due in a few days... so the little guy dropping some and pressure are just to be expected! but, i know that it is uncomfortable... hope he does come soon, but when he's ready.

Lara C. said...

I am glad you are having a better day. I am also happy to hear that Melissa got the Baby Shower by Mail invitation. She is such a great friend to you and winter clothes will definetely be needed. Good Job Melissa!!!

Keep us posted on the doctor's visit. I'll be checking back to see how it went ;) {{wink wink}}

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!