Posting Little Brian's first year is a work in Progress. I'm having issues with Photobucket cuz they won't let me edit the pictures. I dunno why.
I wanted to thank Stacy for the precious shots she took of Little Brian from day one. This girl has got talent. Stacy and her family have been away on a family reunion and I am eager to see those pictures. Hopefully I can talk her into taking Brian's One Year pictures. She is so good and there is more proof on her blog. Welcome Home Thomas family.
Enjoy more pictures of Little B. The year goes by so fast. You'll have to pardon the ones that come out sideways and upside down. Believe me when I say that I tried to fix it.
1 year ago

2 comments:
Yeah, the upside down one was interesting ;).
Yes, Stacy is a very talented person! She amazes me with her creativity and eye for things!
hey becky hope you dont mind but i linked you in my blag. i doubt you mind but wanted to let you know.
Post a Comment